Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My 3rd space wolf list

HQ: 270pt Njal Stormcaller in Runic Terminator armor



HQ: 185pt Canis Wolfborn


Troop: 120pt 8 Gray hunters

Troop: 170pt 6 Gray hunters. One flamer
           Razorback with Lascannon and TL Plasma, Doze Blade

Troop: 165pt 6 Gray hunters. One flamer
           Razorback with Lascannon and TL Plasma

Elite: 290pt 5 Wolf Guard in Terminator armor. One storm shields and a power axe. One storm shield and power sword. Two thunder hammers and storm bolters. One power sword and assault cannon.
         Drop Pod

Fast: 270pts 3 Thunderwolf cavalry. All with storm shields. One with Thunder Hammer.

Heavy: 130pts 5 Long Fangs 1 lascannon, 3 Missile launchers, 1 squad leader.

Heavy: 250pt Land Raider with 2 TL lascannons and TL Heavy Bolter

Total 1850pt

I plan on putting the 8 gray hunters with Njal in the land raider. Thin Canis will hang out with the thunderwolfs.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard bad things about Canis. I have heard that a lord on wolf is a better choice. Just my $.02 I wouldn't know one way or another since I have never played wolves or against Canis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take Njal or Canis/Wolf Lord on a wolf mount, but not both. If you dropped Njal you could boost your Thunderwolf Cavalry to 5 and still afford another unit of troops or longfangs. Id also put the storm shields on the thunder hammer terminators.

    ReplyDelete