Monday, December 3, 2012

My first try at space puppys.

So I'm going to try and play space wolves. This is my first 1850 list. The only thing I need to buy to play this list is 1 more Razorback



HQ: 270pt Njal Stormcaller in Runic Terminator armor

Troop: 165pt 7 blood claws. One with a flamer and one with a power fist
            Drop Pod

Troop: 180pt 7 Gray hunters. One flamer
           Razorback with Lascannon and TL Plasma

Troop: 165pt 6 Gray hunters. One flamer
           Razorback with Lascannon and TL Plasma

Elite: 105pt Dreadnought Assault cannon and CCW with storm bolter.

Elite: 432pt 4 Wolf Guard in Terminator armor. 2 with Storm shields and storm bolter. 1 with a chainfist and storm bolter.
         Land Raider with 2 TL lascannons and TL Heavy Bolter

Fast: 270pts 3 Thunderwolf cavalry. All with storm shields. One with Thunder Hammer.

Heavy: 130pts 5 Long Fangs 1 lascannon, 3 Missile launchers, 1 squad leader.

Heavy: 130pts 5 Long Fangs 1 lascannon, 3 Missile launchers, 1 squad leader.

Total 1847

So as I was typing this out I saw that there are 7 gray hunters with a razor back, but razor backs only hold 6. So I will have to take one gray hunter out. I guess I'll add one more to the Blood claws. Also some day I want to run more Thunderwolf cavalry.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Wolf Guard. You should be replacing the storm bolters with the storm shields and keeping their power weapons. Better yet, move one shield to the chainfist and give the other a thunder hammer storm shield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I will try that. Oh i forgot to put in that I wanted to run Njal with the Wolf Guard.

    ReplyDelete