Thursday, February 28, 2013

Big game with big guns

A friend is moving away and I asked if he wanted to play 40k tonight. He had a game all ready but invited me to play a bigger game with him. So we are splitting 5000 points. It's going to be me and him vs a 5000 bug army :/ The list I'm bringing to the table will look like this.



HQ: 275pts Logan Grimnar


HQ: 200 Wolf lord on a thunder wolf mount with a frost axe

Troop: 195pts 10 Gray Hunters with 1 plasma gun
            Rhino

Troop: 195pts 10 Gray Hunters with 1 plasma gun
            Drop Pod

Troop: 252pts 10 Wolf Guard in power armor with 10 combi-meltagun 1 power axe
             Drop Pod

Troop: 553pts 6 Wolf Guard in terminator armor power axe and storm shield, thunder hammer and storm bolter, power sword and storm shield, thunder hammer and storm bolter, power sword and assault cannon, power axe storm shield
           Land Raider Crusader


Fast: 270 3 Thunderwolf cavalry, with 1 thunder hammer and 3 storm shields

Heavy: 245pts 6 Long Fang 3 missile launchers 1 lascannon
             Razorback with TL lascannon

Heavy: 215pts 6 Long Fang 5 missile launchers
              Razorback with TL lascannon

100 pts Aegis Defence Line with quad gun 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your big game go cancelled. Poor Paul's army got tore up last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok that it got cancelled. I would like to get a big game together some time with each person with 2500 to 3000pt. I do feel bad about Paul's army :/ I think at 2500 my army gets a little over powered. But if he would have ran his tanks with flamers right up to me Aegis were my long fangs were hiding, they would have been toasted.

    ReplyDelete