Monday, February 18, 2013

New list with out the wolfs


I've decided to drop the thunderwolfs. There scary, so they die fast. Also how I run them is very expensive. So I'm trying to run a list with out them.




HQ: 275pts Logan Grimnar

Troop: 195pts 10 Gray Hunters with 1 plasma gun
            Rhino

Troop: 195pts 10 Gray Hunters with 1 plasma gun
            Drop Pod

Troop: 262pts 10 Wolf Guard in power armor with 10 combi-meltagun 1 power fist
             Drop Pod

Troop: 553pts 6 Wolf Guard in terminator armor power axe and storm shield, thunder hammer and storm bolter, power sword and storm shield, thunder hammer and storm bolter, power sword and assault cannon, power axe storm shield
           Land Raider Crusader

Heavy: 205pts 5 Long Fang 3 missile launchers 1 lascannon
             Razorback with TL lascannon

Heavy: 215pts 6 Long Fang 5 missile launchers
              Razorback with TL lascannon

100 pts Aegis Defence Line with quad gun



I bought some forge world heavy support with missile launchers. So I'm using  them as long fangs. I'm also going to try see how the Aegis Defence line works out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great man. I think this list is gonna do really well.

    ReplyDelete